Believe it or not, this site is not the only helpful resource on the Internet. Here are a few more. If you find something that should be here, let me know.
- Taiga Blog. The Taiga team regularly post great Agile content. Most of it is less about the tool and more about the methodology.
- Trello Blog. If you use Trello, this blog is a must-read. If you don’t, you’ll still find a lot of great tips on using kanban boards, as well as general productivity advice.
- Manage It! by Johanna Rothman. Although it’s written for a corporate audience, you’ll find a lot of great information in it.
- Producing Open Source Software by Karl Fogel. This is an excellent book that covers the technical and cultural aspects of open source projects. It’s less geared toward the operational aspects, which is where Program Management for Open Source Projects fits nicely.
- Decision template. Use this to define the problem, proposal, and process when making a decision.